Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This week or last week, I don't really care about it anymore

I finished my lunch, I know have time to put a little more into this.


Wedding planning has been started. We finally started looking into all our options at different hotels. I just hope these premade wedding ventures at various hotels will let me have at least most imput on how i want things to look. Im not down with cookie cutter white weddings. No thank you.




I haven't seen anyone outside of my usual family in about...3 months. It is really not that suprising but that doesnt mean it doesnt bother me. The most exciting thing that happened was a lunch date with friends i was supposed to have a month ago but i never got a call back.


Thats just how it goes.




I am really excited to visit Jakes family in a couple weeks, we deserve a small vacation. Jakes family hasn't seen Adrien since he was 9weeks old..so its been a little over 3 months.


He is getting big.


No comments:

Post a Comment