Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

Sunday was a good day. Jake and I took Adrien on a little day trip and we went to Venice. I was fun, we saw lots of weird people and funny strand act. Lots of cool stands with cute and cool little kniickknacks. It was Jakes first time going, but I had been there plenty of times. Its always nice to just walk around and see all the wierdness that goes on there

It was pretty crowded but not that bad. At least it wasnt hot! It wasnt cold but it wasnt warm.

I took a cute picture of Adrien and Jake watching these guys break dancing but i can't find my camera. I am pretty sure it is in Jakes car.

I really wish we could have gone to Jakes moms house this weekend though instead. I love going on those little vacations up north, away from the south bay. And im really anxious for Jakes family to see Adrien. They havent seen Adrien since he was 9 weeks old in Feburary.


I'm going to drag my mom on a little trp to BRU right now to look at blankets. Adrien needs a light summer blanket since he kkeeps sweating so bad but refuses to sleep without a blanket on his face -_-


1 comment:

  1. I love Venice! I miss living in CA so much. :(
    Adrien is so adorable! I hope everything is going well for you all. :)

    ReplyDelete