Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?

Be there for the friend. Absolutely. Justbecuase we had a fight doesnt mean that automatically relinquishes my loyalty. A fight doesnt determine whether or not you should be there for someone in need when it involves thier well being. Its called being a decent human being, and I do have a heart. Of course there are other circumstances [yeah maybe if you murdered my dog i wouldnt give a damn about your car accident] but just verbal arguments over things that arent too serious, there should be no reason to stay away.
Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
I wish I wouldnt have left the varsity team and continued playing. that will kick my ass everyday..even though i wouldnt have been able to continure playing much longer anyways...I will always miss it.
 
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.


Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
=/
i dont want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment