Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

Iwish I would have taken the oppurtunity to play college basketball. My fault I know, but I feel like I could have really improved and been great.
Day 24 → was too much work right now..so i DELETED.


Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today
this


Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1. I am obsessed with the color yellow.
2. I am OBSESSED with Jellyfish
3. I am obsessed with Dexter
4. My son is my world
5. So is my amazing Jake.
6. I wear a size 7 shoe
7. I am mexican[fullblood]
8. I love being a stay at home mom, I feel very lucky to even have the privalege.
9. I love dogs, I have two large labs[yellow and black]
10. I want to make cake for a living
11. I never wear my hair natural[curly] I straighten it before I go anywhere..always
12. I am terrified of spiders...like a sissy lala
13. I hate cantaloupe.
14. I love to sing, but to myself.
15. Despite being a natural everyday loner..I really do have a big heart and can be very social and fun sometimes.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
I dont have a purse. That was easy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment