Friday, September 3, 2010

Going to pack a few days into one post.

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

Alot of things. I dont have many[if any] complimentable attributes.

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Alot of bands and artist have pulled me through some rough times. I am not a social butterfly so I spen alot of time alone, gotta find something to occupy the brain. Tegan and Sara, Alkaline trio, Test Icicles, As Tall As Lions, Forgive Durden, Incubus. The lastest Paramore cd and Lady Gaga got me through my pregnancy...haha.
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Dear You,
I am going through this alone without you. That sucks.
Love, Me.


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
I havent tried and I never want to. But my son and Jake. Gotta have them forever yo.
 
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.


Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Tegan and sara, becuase they are hot and that rock.
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
DEXTERDEXTERDEXTERRRR
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
My phone. If I have adrien then I never leave without his monkey blanky, extra boppys, diapers, etc. you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment