Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I have forgive myself for that thing. That happened a couple years ago. I really dont want to mention it. Only a few people know about it. I know sometimes Jake talks about it. But I dont..not anymore. I think its time to let it go and forgive myself. Becuase I know I made the right decision. For us.

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date

Its cheesy..but since I am going to be a married woman soon, I would have to say the first date I had with Jake was pretty damn great. He picked me up and we got him a hotel to stay at. then we drove around for two hours all over torrance redondo hawthorne looking for dinner and we ended up getting a dominos pizza at a place a block away from where he was staying. Then we went back to his room, ate the pizza, watch man vs wild. and went to sleep together. It was pretty presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment