Friday, August 13, 2010

You should have seen, the curse that flew right by you

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love that I can still make a joke. Even after all the bullshit that happened, losing friends, being alienated, PPD, having a child, being overwhlemed and constantly tired. I still have my kick. My wit is on top game and I can still fire back quick. I love being able to be embarrasing to my mom or Jake or anyone else in public but not FEEL embarrased. I also love that I can still remember a million useless facts. My mom is amazed at how many useless things I know. I give credit to being friendless and spending ours on the internet reasearching CRAP.

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today

I haven't eaten today. But I did have some egyptian chamomille tea

No comments:

Post a Comment